[TYPO3-dev] Extbase disrespect hidden and deleted status

Steffen Wickham steffen at gaming-inc.de
Thu Dec 19 15:09:59 CET 2013

Hi guys,

I'm working on a TYPO3 CMS Extension based on Extbase. I'd wrote an eID
Script which initialize the TS parser itself and creates a repository
object for my aggregate root.

But it seems that the "hidden" and "deleted" status doesn't get
respected during query, even when I set the defaultQuerySettings
("setIgnoreEnableFields(false)" and "setIncludeDeleted(false)") to the
correct values. So I get the whole bunch of data including deleted and
hidden one. Is there any option I missed to set?

Best regards,
Steffen