[TYPO3-dev] [Typo3-dev] Paypal Payments

Ivano Luberti luberti at archicoop.it
Sun Dec 15 16:06:55 CET 2013

As I wrote before

1) I don't have to maintain the extensions (there is one for paypal and
another one to manage groups). Recently and comprehensibly TER policies
for publishing have been restricted for quality insurance.

2) one of the extensions is heavily linked to seminars( for example it
accesses the seminars tables to know the group to be subscribed: I have
extended seminars as well to manage a new field for defining a group for
each course.

So I don't think would be responsible to add an extension.

Il 13/12/2013 09:33, bernd wilke ha scritto:
> Am 13.12.13 08:59, schrieb Ivano Luberti:
>> My fault!
>> I will email you during the week end....sorry for the delay!!!!
>>

> maybe you (both) can publish your extension(s) in TER?
>
> it seems to be a missing extension in the world of TYPO3.
>
> bernd

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa