[TYPO3-dev] [Typo3-dev] Paypal Payments

Ivano Luberti luberti at archicoop.it
Mon Dec 9 22:30:06 CET 2013

My extension does exactly  that.
When a payment is acknowledged by PAYPAL via  IPN, it changes the
fe_groups field of the fe_user record of the user that has made the payment.

Actually my extensions is meant to manage payments for subscribers of
courses managed by the seminar extension by Oliver Klee.  I have
extended it so that for each course the administrator defines a group to
which the user is subscribed.
When the payment arrives my extension look up in the course
configuration, finds the id of the group and add it to the fe_groups
field of the user

The code it's really simple.

If you like, you can look at my code and reuse the meaningful parts for
your code.

I hope this helps

Il 09/12/2013 14:19, Mike Kane ha scritto:
> Thank you both for your answers.
>
> However, i've not made my self clear like it was supossed to, it's
> entirelly my fault.
>
> I forgot to mention some details in what i need and why the extensions
> that Bernd mentioned does not satisfy my needs.
>
> I need that when the user logs in and makes the Paypal payment, the
> timed membership is defined AUTOMATICALLY, without any kind of action
> of the administrators.
> I guess that somehow this is possible, because i imagine that for
> example an organization that receives 1000 paypal payments every
> month, the administrator of the websites cannot do manually all the
> 1000 timed memberships, so that's why timed_ugs and
> itypo_expiring_fe_groups can't serve all my needs, they all need be
> defined manually.
>
> Or if they can, please tell me how.
>
> I think now i made more clear what i intend to do.
>
> Kind regards

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa