[TYPO3-dev] RTE - citation button

Benoit Chenu bchenu at gaya.fr
Wed Aug 28 13:40:12 CEST 2013

Hi !

I've got a small problem with the rte configuration, some buttons are
missing and I would like to know if someone have an idea about this :

I'm on Typo3 6.1.3, and I've removed all my rte configuration to try with
the default one. I followed recommandations on the FAQ (
http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/rtehtmlarea/1.4.4/view/3/18/) and set :

- to my user tsconfig (I currently use an admin account) :
options.RTEkeyList = *

- to the tsconfig root page :
RTE.default.showButtons = *
RTE.config.tableName.columnName.showButtons  = *

This seems to work fine cause it shows more buttons. But I still not see
some buttons :

- citation (cite tag), the one I need
- code, I don"t need it but it supposed to be displayed too
I didn't check if some others missing.

Before trying this, I tryed to add explicitly citation
in RTE.default.showButtons like I always do with others.

An idea ? Did anyone has encountered the same problem ?

Thanks for your help !

Regards,
Benoit