[TYPO3-dev] [YAG] Feature: Hide images in frontend

Gion Koch gionantoni.koch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 14:38:30 CEST 2013

Hi all,

We are using YAG on a page and got a customer request to add a possibility to set images of an album as hidden. Those will be hidden in the frontend. For galleries and albums this feature is already implemented. Now, we want to implement it for an itemList.
We tried to implement it according to the extensions architechture but got stuck after a while.
Did someone successfully implemented that feature? Any hints are welcome.

Greetings
Gion