[TYPO3-dev] Is there an alternate extension for Digital Asset Management (DAM) ?

Rakesh Dodda rakeshdodda.rd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 11:17:07 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I'm using *TYPO3 6.1* for a project and it requires an extension that can
manage all the media. My media includes Audio, Video, Documents and Images.

Digital Asset Management (DAM) was my first choice, but as it is not
compatible with TYPO3 6, I am looking for an alternative extension.

Is there any other extension which I can use to serve the same purpose as
DAM? I read there is one extension Media, but is not completed.

Thank You

--
Regards,
Rakesh Dodda