[TYPO3-dev] Extbase 1:1 relation enable fields and deleted

Manuel Beyeler manuel.beyeler at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 10:45:32 CEST 2013

Thank you for your input. But unfortunately both ideas do not work. The
Repository is not considered when building up the model, as the
Repository only serves the Controller for accessing the Model.

The second aproach does not work as the DataMap is cached in the
DataMapFactory.

So I have only two ideas left. One would be to override the default
DataMapper, but I do have no idea where to register the new DataMapper
and I did not find any information in the web so far.

The other would be to provide a custom method on ObjectType1 to fetch
ObjectType2 without considering the enable columns, but therefore I
would have to access the uid of ObjectType2 in the related ObjectType1.
And as well here I did not find any information if this is possible as
normally this will.

Hopefully someone can give me some inputs to this.
Thanks in advance
Manuel