[TYPO3-dev] 'SYS' -> 'sqlDebug' => '2',

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Sun Aug 11 09:40:27 CEST 2013

Hi,
I encountered the following problem and would like to knwo if any of you
experiences the same behaviour:

The dev-enviroment is a Mac 10.7.5 with MAMP Pro 2, a TYPO3 CMS 6.1.2
and php 5.4.10.
To debug some TypoScript database queries in the FrontEnd, I activated
the sql-debug mode in the install tool -> all configurations:

     'FE' => array(
         'debug' => '1',
     ),
     'SYS' => array(
         [...]
         'sqlDebug' => '2',
     ),

At least I tried to, because doing so actually puts TYPO3 in a
never-ending loop, not responding to anything. Actually, not even
closing the site nor a browser won't work (Firefox, Chrome). The
Activity monitor keeps showing some httpd-processes (at least 2). I
actually need to stop MAMP.

Then, after manually setting 'sqlDebug' => '1' again, makes the
installation work again.

Does anybody of you have a similar problem? Do you know work-arounds? Is
it a bug that should be reported?

Thank you!
Greetings,
Robert