[TYPO3-dev] Extbase 1:1 relation enable fields and deleted

Manuel Beyeler manuel.beyeler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 11:20:13 CEST 2013

Hi,

Im developing a little FE extension with extbase where I do use the
enable fields and deleted feature. Beside that this feature should be
disabled for a 1:1 relation.

ObjectType1 <-1:1-> ObjectType2

when I call ObjectType1.getObjectType2() and the related ObjectType2 is
disabled or deleted I obviously get NULL. How can I change this
behaviour for just this relation?

This extensions does not modifie the data. It just provides a View. So
no need to care about storage issues as I use the default BE feature for
updating the data.

Thanks a lot!
Manuel