[TYPO3-dev] WG: Dmitrys Simple MVC

frank at f03.eu frank at f03.eu
Fri Apr 26 10:34:15 CEST 2013

Hi,

why re-introduce an active record pattern when you can do DDD ?

Are the programming requirements for extbase too high for the average coder
?
Or too many conventions and too few cowboy coding habits ?

I know there have been many discussions on extbase and the "extbase dilemma"
, but since TYPO3 4.7 I consider extbase mature enough to write simple to
intermediate TYPO3 extensions without hassles.

I thought we have been through that active record pattern area since 2008 ;)

Regards,
Frank