[TYPO3-dev] Image rendering fails when using 'image' or 'media' field with own CEs (CType)

Tobias Liegl tliegl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:50:51 CEST 2013

Hi Georg,

the "types" part in this code in
(typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Resource/Service/FrontendContentAdapterService.php)
should be extendable through extensions - so you can add your own CType.
Otherwise the image rendering doesn't work in own CTypes.

static protected $migrateFields = array(
         'tt_content' => array(
             'image' => array(
                 'paths' => 'image',
                 'titleTexts' => 'titleText',
                 'captions' => 'imagecaption',
                 'links' => 'image_link',
                 'alternativeTexts' => 'altText',
                 '__typeMatch' => array(
                     'typeField' => 'CType',
                     'types' => array('image', 'textpic'),
                 )
             ),
             [...]
         ),
         [...]
     );

If I add my CType there manually - for example
'types' => array('image', 'textpic', 'my_teaser'),
everything works as expected.

If a test extension would be helpful, I can create one.

Tobi