[TYPO3-dev] Communication between Plugins

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Thu Apr 18 07:50:57 CEST 2013

Hey

In my extension i have features like "dont display allready displayed" or "display closest".
List plugins with those settings use a static class. This dependency is not working if one plugin is cached, cause it wont fill the static class properties.

So, i think i got to save those settings in something persistent for that page. My current thought is Typoscript.
Should i simply create a new transient typoscript setting GLOBALS[TSFEE]->tmpl->setup or is there a better way to handle this?