[TYPO3-dev] extension upload to TER under TYPO3 6.0

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Tue Apr 16 15:18:06 CEST 2013

Le 16. 04. 13 13:32, Elmar Hinz a écrit :
>> > To do that you start at a point, where ext and phar are not in your
>> way.
>> Yes, of course. But I have no idea how I must change ext1 that I can
>> use the t3xutils as a normal PHP library.
>
> Nothing.
> Typo3ExtensionUtils does not depend on ext. It depends on PHP with SOAP
>
> ext depends on Typo3ExtensionUtils (the binary).
You mean this:
https://github.com/etobi/Typo3ExtensionUtils/blob/master/bin/t3xutils.php

How can I use bin/t3xutils.php as the startingpoint and not the
bin/t3xutils.phar? This is called inside of the class Worker. And Worker
belongs to Ext. Where must the change be made when not inside of Ext?

- Franz