[TYPO3-dev] Export xml content

todos27 probandot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 13:06:07 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,

I need to be able to export some of the content on my typo3 site to a web app.
The content is sent to typo3 as xml and there render using fluid, so it could be presented on the site. Now I would like to reuse this content to send it to my web app. But I don't have any idea about how to implement this.

I been trying to do an extension to do this, but I just don't know how to instead present the content as typo3 page, make it to an xml page or element, so I could access it from the web app.

Any suggestions how to solve this will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,