[TYPO3-dev] Retrieving of extension list under TYPO3 6.0

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Apr 10 12:18:14 CEST 2013

Hi,

Christian Kuhn wrote:

> On 04/10/2013 09:28 AM, Franz Holzinger wrote:
>> I have opened the Extension Manager and its tab "Get Extensions".
>> Then it tells me "Retrieving Extension-List from TYPO3 Extension
>> Repository (TER)". And it remains loading and loading and seems to never
>> end. What did I wrong?
>
> This area got quite some improvements lately. Upcoming 6.0.5 should
> behave better (ux improvements and code improvements).

+1

This is how it looks in 6.0.5+ (once release).
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4879710/2013-04-10-Auswahl-001.png

Also there will be a flash message popup if an error occours together with
the error message.
This will make it much easier to find the cause of troubles.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!