[TYPO3-dev] Retrieving of extension list under TYPO3 6.0

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Apr 10 10:02:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 10-4-2013 9:28, Franz Holzinger wrote:
> which steps are necessary to retrieve the extension list under TYPO3 6.0?
>
> I have opened the Extension Manager and its tab "Get Extensions".
> Then it tells me "Retrieving Extension-List from TYPO3 Extension
> Repository (TER)". And it remains loading and loading and seems to never
> end. What did I wrong?

Did you import the data for the table
tx_extensionmanager_domain_model_repository in the Install Tool? Without
that data the EM can't find the TER.

Another thing could be that the script runs too long and is timed out by
the server. The EM never receives feedback and the spinner keeps
running. You can check this by monitoring the requests to the server
with a tool like FireBug (on the Net tab).

Fatal PHP error in the server part of retrieving the remote list could
also be a problem (also found by monitoring the server response or
looking in the PHP error logs).

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team member