[TYPO3-dev] Re: Re: cObj Cache, COA and HMENU

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 8 21:05:41 CEST 2013

> Please don't do that, since this would lead to the scenario we already
> got with IRRE and workspaces. People might not accept an upcoming fix
> due to the behaviour already being documented somewhere. ;-)
>
> IMHO this is a bug that should be fixed or at least a missing feature,
> if the responsible CMS team members don't accept it as a bug.

O.K. a fixed bug is better than a documented workaround.
On the other hand I guess the workaround wouldn't break the fix in this case.

> Instead of having to rewrite every nested cObject the way as described
> in the TEXT example, we could just use the cache as one would expect it
> to be used by definition.

Obviously you have some in depth concept how to solve this. Nice to know.
I pass the baton on to you, it's your area of expertise.

I am currently concerned with esp, ext and sphinx, maybe extension manager feedback.
That is enough of contribution for now. :)

Regards

Elmar