[TYPO3-dev] Getting started with Extbase/Fluid programming

Chris Kugman ch_kug at yahoo.de
Mon Apr 8 13:13:15 CEST 2013

Thanks for the answers.

About extension builder: Matthias, you pointed out that it is compatible with 4.5 and 6.x branches, but  on trying to install version 2.5.2 of extension builder under TYPO3 4.6.12 I get an error message that the TYPO3 version is lower than necessary (6.0).

About using ORM overhead: I guess that is something to be decided, but it is not possible to make a decision if one hasn't evaluated the framework. One of the extensions I am working on is in fact a GUI-only extension (no data). What I am looking for is a better design and seperation of various layers of the extension. That might be overkill for small applications.

Chris