[TYPO3-dev] Getting started with Extbase/Fluid programming

Chris Kugman ch_kug at yahoo.de
Mon Apr 8 10:58:12 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have several TYPO3 installations (TYPO3 4.7, update to 6.0 perhaps next year). I would like to get started with Extbase / Fluid, however quite a few resources (and books) I found seem to be outdated. The "extension_builder" extension requires TYPO3 >= 6.0. I am not sure if the extbase_kickstarter is up to date. Can someone point me to the best up-to-date resources on the web, preferably a tutorial.

Many thanks.

Chris