[TYPO3-dev] #1359987599: jumpurl: Calculated juHash did not match the submitted juHash.

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Mon Apr 8 10:17:39 CEST 2013

Hi Phillip.

As much as I can understand your frustration: Could you please tone down a
little? There is also a code of conduct for TYPO3[1] and of course the
general mailing list rules.

On your problem: Looks like the regression introduced in the last security
releases. This should be fixed in the current versions. [2]

Christian.

[1] http://typo3.org/community/code-of-conduct/
[2] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/46071