[TYPO3-dev] How does extbase determine if non-cachable action is called

Dirk Wenzel wenzel at webfox03.de
Thu Apr 4 16:45:01 CEST 2013

Hi,
my extension has frontend plugin with different actions.
(switchableControllerActions defined in flexform). One of them shall be
configurable to show a random list of records (Teaser->list).

Currently this only works when I disable the page cache for the hole page.

How can I tell extbase to use the non-cachable action?

Plugin Configuration (ext_localconf.php):

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'Events',
	//cachable actions
	array(
		'Event' => 'list, show, quickMenu',
		'Teaser' => 'list, show',
	),
	// non-cacheable actions
	array(
		'Event' => 'list,quickMenu',
		'Teaser' => 'list',
	)
);

Registration (ext_tables.php):
Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::registerPlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'Events',
	'Events'
);

Flexform:

<switchableControllerActions>
  <TCEforms>
   <label>Mode</label>
   <onChange>reload</onChange>
   <config>
    <type>select</type>
     <items>
      <numIndex index="0">
       <numIndex index="0">Teaser</numIndex>
       <numIndex
index="1">Teaser->list;Teaser->showEvent;Event->show</numIndex>
      </numIndex>

      <numIndex index="1">
       <numIndex index="0">Event</numIndex>
       <numIndex index="1">Event->list;Event->show</numIndex>
      </numIndex>

      <numIndex index="2">
       <numIndex index="0">Quick Menu</numIndex>
       <numIndex index="1">Event->quickMenu</numIndex>
      </numIndex>
     </items>
    </config>
   </TCEforms>