[TYPO3-dev] Current master (6.1) breaks RealURL

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 16:39:20 CEST 2013

Hi!

Helmut Hummel wrote:
> https://review.typo3.org/19452
>
> solves all issues you mention, doesn't it?

Kind of... Unless the XCLASS of the database class is not based on DBAL,
which I had as a case.

> Besides that, there is a getter for the ->link property now (which is
> mysqli object).

On one hand – yes, on the other, it is another check for different TYPO3
versions. I've been implementing those all over other exts in the past
weeks, so I am a bit tired of them :) Currently all my eID-based extensions
are broken due to the recent $TCA change (pagepath, dd_googlesitemap and
some private). So it is a lot of changes everywhere.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 CMS core & security teams member