[TYPO3-dev] Cant register plugins anymore

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Mon Apr 1 14:50:07 CEST 2013

Hey, i encountered a really weird problem. I just wanted to register a simple new Plugin for my current project but didnt manage to do it. No matter what i tried - the action-controller just wont be called.

First i thought maybe a have a problem in that extension, then i registered it in an other extension - same problem.
I can set the new controlleraction as default action to other plugins, no problem, they are executed normally. I just cant add new plugins...

I ve done it like hundereds of times before, do i muss something?
ext_localconf.php:
\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::configurePlugin(	Vendor'. $_EXTKEY, 'Test',	array('Content' => 'test'));

ext_tables.php:
\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility::registerPlugin($_EXTKEY, 'Test', 'Test');

This way i registered allready many plugins per extension. But somehow it doesnt work anymore... Content->testAction just wont be called.