[TYPO3-dev] Schedular + cron

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 09:46:50 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a problem with my schedular, my cron is running every minute, and
i've added 4 tasks.

* Crawler Run (crawler)
* Crawler queue (crawler)
* Update Extens list (em)
* Direct Mail: Mailing Queue (direct_mail)

My cron is running according to the system cronlog, but every task fails.

The status icon just changes to: Yellow ("Late, will run with next
execution").

There is no problem in my development invironment, so im quite blank
want could be the problem.

The production environment, uses shared typo3-source 4.7.2, and other
solutions at the same server is running the exact same source, so the
problem cannot be in the source as i see it.

Any hints is very welcome, im kind a lots =)

TYPO3: 4.7.2
PHP: 5.3.10

--
Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards