[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 6.0 beta 1

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Tue Sep 18 13:41:29 CEST 2012

Hi Robert,

Am 17.09.12 15:19, schrieb Robert Wildling:
> Hi,
>
> Is this the correct place to post problems with the new T3 6?
>
> I do have a problem with the install tool - it doesn't save the
> settings. Maybe that's a known problem...
>
> If anyone could point me to the right place? Thanks!

Can you please give some further details? Did you create a new TYPO3
installation or did you upgrade from a previous 4.x site?

Since TYPO3 6.0 the settings are stored to
typo3conf/LocalConfiguration.php (instead of typo3conf/localconf.php) -
maybe your typo3conf directory is not writeable?

Cheers,
Olly
--
Oliver Hader