[TYPO3-dev] realurl shop menu and leaving out the category on article page

Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) simonschaufi at jesus.de
Wed Oct 31 17:41:16 CET 2012

Grüezi Christoph,
I need this parameter for my category menu to work properly (to expand
the tree). I am using a modified version of
http://www.typogento.com/demo.html but with a different shop system.

If realurl has no cache entry for the reverse order (nice url to ugly
url) then i could provide a userfunction to get the category for the
article.

Regards, Schaufi