[TYPO3-dev] Indexed Search - Search results data

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:45:27 CET 2012

Hi,

I have indexed search configured, or at least almost still som issue i
want to change.

When searching for eg. Berlin, my Search result looks like this:

Berlin
Berlin Berlin Vidunderlige Berlin emmer af historie og oplevelser fra
A-Z Berlin er blevet ét af de mest attraktive rejsemål i Europa. ...
herretur, kæresteferie eller familieferie, så vil Berlin kunne tilbyde
dig meget - og rejsen varer kun omkring ... bl.a. museer om krigen og
efterkrigstiden, f.eks.

The "Berlin" text is there 3 times before starting the body-text, i
guess it's the page title shown here.

When adding meta-description or meta-keywords they are shown after the 3
"berlin" texts.. Is it posible to manipulate with the data shown, right
now the template contains following:

<!-- ###ROW_LONG### begin -->
         <!-- td>&nbsp;</td -->

colspan="3">###DESCRIPTION###</td>
<!-- ###ROW_LONG### end -->

Which doesn't give me much possibilities to change cause only one marker.

How to change whats shown in the result? Cannot find any info in the man
page, either for indexed_search or for the crawler indexing the page.

Hints are very welcome =)

--
Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen