[TYPO3-dev] Problems contributing via git

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Fri Oct 26 18:23:03 CEST 2012

Hi folks,

I'd like to contribute to the core via git and therefore followed the
steps from http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_with_CommandLine

Everything seems to work fine until I check my changes via "git diff".
There instead of a diff-output the following appears:

-Subproject commit e39a3371feb6824ecbb4169e100534b62cdb3a4e
+Subproject commit e39a3371feb6824ecbb4169e100534b62cdb3a4e-dirty

"Dirty" doesn't sound good but I couldn't find anything about that
extension. Does anybody has a hint what might went wrong with by setup?

Or did everything went fine and these lines show the desired output?

Cheers,
Michael