[TYPO3-dev] extension builder (extbase/fluid), problem with combining data over 2 tables

Steffen Liebig steffen.liebig at gmx.de
Wed Oct 17 15:33:50 CEST 2012

Oops sorry...well ok, as its just something about my mail client, I
thought there wouldn't be any publically usable information in my latest
post. Thats the main reason why I switched to German when seeing that
the answerer seemed to be German :-).

Meanwhile I understand that even this might cause confusion -
non-german-speakers possibly dont notice they cant do anything with my
answering post, its just the same as if I stumbled into a public forum
and saw e. g. dutch or spanish posts inside a possibly interesting topic
;-).