[TYPO3-dev] page in alternative language but not in default language

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Fri Oct 5 19:21:54 CEST 2012

benjamin, would you please create a new thread, instead of replying to
another one?
Thanks!

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks