[TYPO3-dev] Call for participation: 6.0 preparation meeting!

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Fri Oct 5 12:42:46 CEST 2012

Hi all,

thanks for your participation.

Let's meet on Tuesday, 9th of October at 8:00am (CEST).
But where.. bigbluebutton? Google Hangout? Skype?

Would be nice, if you could think about the work that should/would be
done by your team and add it to the agenda:
https://notes.typo3.org/p/6.0-meeting

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks