[TYPO3-dev] Hook to modify additionalHeaderData of uncached extensions

Christian Weiske christian.weiske at netresearch.de
Thu Oct 4 13:09:56 CEST 2012

Hello Jigal,

> > I have the need to modify additionalHeaderData inserted by uncached
> > plugin (USER_INT).
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/22273
> For 6.0 you can use the usual functions in the pagerenderer.

This patch actually changes the method I'm talking of
("INTincScript()"), but does not add a hook for pre-render
modifications to it.

The code in the patch does not call executePreRenderHook().
Further, it calls
> renderJavaScriptAndCssForProcessingOfUncachedContentObjects()
*after* additionalHeaderData has been rendered into the page - so even
if there was a hook in there, it would not help modifying
additionalHeaderData before they get rendered.

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-= Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 =-