[TYPO3-dev] RealURL bug tracker goes to Forge

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Oct 2 09:21:48 CEST 2012

Hi Dmitry,

you're missing at least port 29418.

See also http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_with_CommandLine

> Possibly public key is not on the remote side. Should I send it to you
> by email?
You can manage them on your own in Gerrit ;-)
I guess, yours is already there from the Core.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks