[TYPO3-dev] Current pid not yet available while FE authentication?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Nov 27 10:22:57 CET 2012

Hi,

On 26-11-2012 20:12, Steffen Müller wrote:
> I have a multidomain setup with a bunch of domains. The extension
> integrates 3rd party authentication which needs domain specific
> settings. (authenticating fe_users on domain level).
>
> I try to ship these settings with TS, because it simply allows me to
> have domain specific settings and is capable of referencing repeating
> configurations.
>
> I'd prefer ext_conf_template.txt but it is not capable of multidomain
> setups.

At the point where the user is authenticated the page id is not known
yet. If the page id was requested in the URL it is available, but
extensions like realurl, simulatestatic, cooluri, have to do their work yet.

You could rely on the domain name from the request (
t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_HOST_ONLY')  ) and use that to get a part
of the configuration.
The most simple way would be to have a configuration file (like RealURL
uses).

You could also get the Page TSconfig from a certain page (which you can
configure in ext_conf_template.txt settings) with
t3lib_BEfunc::getPagesTSconfig() . That way you can have conditions in
your TSconfig:
[globalString = IENV:HTTP_HOST = www.typo3.com]

--
Jigal van Hemert