[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.0 and File Storages

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Wed Nov 14 16:23:04 CET 2012

Hello,

I downloaded the introduction package for TYPO3 6.0.0rc1 and tried to
use a new file storage named "fileuser". So I created an new file
storage entry with the relative base path "fileuser/" and created the
folder in filesystem (permission is set to 777) along with the
"_processed_" folder (also defined in the file storage dataset).

Now i called the File -> Filelist module and reloaded the folder tree.
The new file storage is shown but with the addition "offline". If I try
to access it I am getting the error: "You are trying to access a folder
in a storage that is not browsable.".

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,
Chris.