[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.0.0-alpha1 doesn't render plugins (CType: list)

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Mon May 28 17:04:30 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 28.05.12 14:17, Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
> Are you running TYPO3 6.0.0-dev (master) on PHP 5.4.x?

I just tried it on php 5.4.3

> I don't get it, it just doesn't render frontend plugins,

I can't reproduce this in my environment. Rendering plugins works for me
without hassle.

Does "normal" tt_content rendering work for you?

> but if I turn on displayerrors, it throws PHP runtime notices
> endlessly - but no errors.

For php 5.4 you should at least apply https://review.typo3.org/10524 in
order to get rid of the (unfortunately) lots of notices.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel