[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.0.0-alpha1 doesn't render plugins (CType: list)

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Mon May 28 16:23:23 CEST 2012

Well, it seems the problem is, that in the function
tslib_content::callUserFunction the function
isClassAvailable returns FALSE for the class
"Tx_Extbase_Core_Bootstrap", so it's not processed.

How can this be? Where should it get included
or why isn't it included at all?

Any idea?

Thanks a lot,
Thomas