[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.0.0-alpha1 doesn't render plugins (CType: list)

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Sun May 27 22:24:18 CEST 2012

If I turn on error_reporting and displayerrors -1
then I get those PHP Runtime Notices, e.g.:

"PHP Runtime Notice: Static function
t3lib_file_Driver_AbstractDriver::verifyConfiguration() should not be
abstract in
/var/www/virtual/thasmo/system/library/typo3/6.0.0-dev/t3lib/file/Driver/AbstractDriver.php
line 144"

How can I disable Runtime Notices, but still
display Runtime Errors etc.?

Thanks a lot,
Thomas