[TYPO3-dev] inline css and js to external file

Jacco van der Post jacco at id-internetservices.com
Fri May 25 21:51:22 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a pibase extension, in it I include some js and css like

$GLOBALS['TSFE']->getPageRenderer()->addCssInlineBlock($currentCeID .
$cID, $dynCSS, $compress = TRUE, $forceOnTop = FALSE);

$GLOBALS['TSFE']->getPageRenderer()->addJsFooterInlineCode($currentCeID
. $cID, $cConfig, $compress = TRUE, $forceOnTop = FALSE);

In typoscript I set config.inlineStyle2TempFile = 1

But I still see this JS and CSS in the source of my page. What could be
the reason this is not added to a tempfile?

thx

Jacco