[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 URL tokens?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu May 24 11:36:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

> Is there any way to implement tokens in TYPO3 urls -
>
> like for felogin loging via url?
> Maybe it is possible to use realurl chash for this?

I wrote an extensions that does this a long time ago, but never got
around to publishing it. You can find the code here:

https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/token_auth/trunk/

It may a bit dusty, but at least I know it works up to TYPO3 4.5, since
it is used on a live site running 4.5.

I don't think that there are security issues in it, except for the
general fact that such token-based authentication is not extremely
secure anyway. That being said I'm wiser now than when I originally
wrote it and if I meant to release one day I would review it with a
critical eye first.

So check it out if it can be useful for you, don't hesitate to post
questions here (but obviously not security issues, should there be any).

HTH

--

Francois Suter