[TYPO3-dev] Problems with ext_autoload.php and ext_localconf.php

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Tue May 22 15:06:14 CEST 2012

Hi there,

so here comes the solution to the problem. All the stuff described above
is working correctly, if everything is "configured" properly.

In my case the webserver could not write in
/typo3temp/Cache/Code/cache_phpcode

So after installing a new extension, the autoload information of the new
extension could not be written to autoload cache file and the "old" file
was used - of course with missing autoload information for the new
extension.

Sadly enough there was no error message telling me "I cannot write
within my cache directory" but "could not load class"... perhaps you
could fix this somehow :-)

Now it works - hopefully this will help someone else facing the same
problem...

Regards

Mimi