[TYPO3-dev] Problems with ext_autoload.php and ext_localconf.php

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Tue May 22 12:17:34 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I have a problem with classes registered in my ext_autoload.php that are
not found, if I use them inside ext_localconf.php.

Here is the relevant snippet from my ext_autoload:

$extensionPath = t3lib_extMgm::extPath('solr');
$extensionClassesPath = $extensionPath . 'classes/';

// ... //

return array (

// ... //
'tx_solr_fileindexer_filedetectorfactory' => $extensionClassesPath .
'fileindexer/class.tx_solr_fileindexer_filedetectorfactory.php',

//...//

);

And here is what I do in ext_localconf:

tx_solr_fileindexer_FileDetectorFactory::registerFileDetector(
	'tx_solr_fileindexer_filedetector_Fileadmin',
	array(
		'uploads' => 'media',
		'text'    => 'bodytext',
		'textpic' => 'bodytext'
	)
);

This gives me the following error within my apache error_log:

[Tue May 22 11:51:41 2012] [error] [client xxx] PHP Fatal error:  Class
'tx_solr_fileindexer_FileDetectorFactory' not found in
/xxx/htdocs/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_ps6e38_ext_localconf.php on line 2468,
referer: http://xxx

which is exactly the line in the tmp file which holds the ext_localconf
code above.

Reading this article in TYPO3 wiki http://wiki.typo3.org/Autoload one
could guess that the mechanism is only working, if I use
t3lib_div::makeInstance() - which I'm actually not doing here, as this
is a static call.

Any ideas on how to fix this?!?

Thanks a lot - greez

Mimi