[TYPO3-dev] caching of tt_news with realurl and pagebrowser (cHash problem?)

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri May 18 16:25:30 CEST 2012

Hi Simon,

we have several setups like that and not a problem with it. If it works
without realurl it should also work without realurl.

One thing to consider is that if you use "enableCHashCache=1" (as you
seem to be using), you have to make sure every link is being generated
by typolink (and thus realurl) before hand (as it needs to cache the
reverse lookup from the URL to the relevant cHash).

If you just "type in" some URL and expect it to work, it won't, as the
cHash won't be cached (yet).

Make sure you call a page where there is a link (generated through
typolink) to the second page of your news browser. Check with phpmyadmin
if you see the URL in the tx_realurl_chashcache table! If you don't, the
hit will considered an "invalid cHash" and depending on your setup it
will output the page as if there are no (valid) parameters (thus showing
your first page again).

For a test, try turning off enableCHashCache=0 and see how it works then
(if you get a cHash on *every* link).

Cheers,
Eresto

#
Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) schrieb am 13.05.2012 11:52:
> Hi,
> yes, without realurl it works. this is how the link looks like:
>
> /index.php?id=20&tx_ttnews%5Bpointer%5D=1&cHash=8c3181fff23854b6a76d2d207fc2109a
>

> could it be a problem of the latest version of realurl 1.12.1?
>
> Regards, Schaufi
>
> Am 12.05.2012 13:05, schrieb Loek Hilgersom:
>> Hi Simon,
>>
>> I'm not sure I can help you with this, but have you checked whether the
>> caching and chashes are correct when you de-activate realurl?
>>
>> Loek
>>

>> On 05/09/2012 01:03 PM, Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I have a tt_news list (list plugin) with a pagebrowser and realurl
>>> installed.
>>> my configuration is: cache everything ;)
>>> page cache is active, plugin.tt_news is set to USER.
>>>
>>> my page browser is just displaying the current page and the
>>> next/previous page,
>>> thats all.
>>>
>>> My big problem is that i have a page which is:
>>> http://example.com/news.html
>>> and