[TYPO3-dev] Improving login security in TYPO3 (BE+FE)

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed May 16 19:38:43 CEST 2012

Hello xavier,

On Wed, 16 May 2012 15:39:34 +0100, Dave Sexton
<list-typo3 at jack.org.uk> wrote:
> > allow such enhancements for the aut
hentication mechanism. So Kay, if you
> > need something more (a hook, ...) then this is definitely
something
> > worth being included in the Core.

Thanks for mentioning. Currently i Bypass the Login Form limitation
with some ugly Code. ...

> Then fe_login (or whatever) could render controls based on the
> requirements of the active auth services.

Thats definitly a good point. We need an API To modify the loginform.
Will add more info later. It s Nov fun Tor type on a smartphone ...

Regards kay