[TYPO3-dev] Improving login security in TYPO3 (BE+FE)

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed May 16 14:51:55 CEST 2012

Hi,

>> Fine for an extension, but I don't think it will be something to have in
>> the core.
>
> I just wanted to start it as extension ;). If the core team likes it, it
> can be surely added to the core ;)

I like the concept but I don't think it ever will belong to the Core as
it's really a special purpose (one could argue that OpenID is the same,
I agree).

However the point is that the Core should be adapted, if ever, to easily
allow such enhancements for the authentication mechanism. So Kay, if you
need something more (a hook, ...) then this is definitely something
worth being included in the Core.

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers