[TYPO3-dev] Order of domain records?

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon May 14 22:44:08 CEST 2012

Hi Helmut,

Helmut Hummel wrote:
>>> Now when editor.domainx.tld is the first domain, preview works fine, but
>>> the linking across domains also uses this domain, which is of course not
>>> wanted and the other way around.
>>
>> Maybe a silly question, but just to be sure, did you set:
>> config.typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains = 1
>
> Yes, that's why links are prefixed with the first domain record found
> for that part of the tree.
>
> But I want on record to be used for linking and the other for preview...

I am not aware of such a feature.

Stefan Neufeind created a change request that allows to except multiple
(Wildcard-) Domains for a domain record on top of the configured domain
which is used to created the links. But you explicitly want to have a
different preview domain.
I think this would need more changes in core, because all places which
handle domains would need to be changed to respect a preview domain. But I
do think that this would be a nice feature anyway.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!