[TYPO3-dev] FE User Cookie Domain

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon May 14 11:20:02 CEST 2012

Hello Alexander,

it's not a bunch of installations, but just one, that makes it even harder.

Path seperation is possible, with cookie-path, but i need to use one of
the mentioned methods, while i like to do this with ts ;)

Regards
Kay

Am 14.05.2012 11:18, schrieb Alexander Wahl:
> Hello Kay,
>
> as far as I know, cookie-domain only recognizes urls, subdomains or
> wildcards like *.example.com.
>
> We ran into the same problem on a project using different
> TYPO3-installations on one domain in different directories. The only
> solution which worked correctly for us was to patch t3lib_beUserAuth and
> tslib_feUserAuth to set different cookie names in $this->name in both
> classes.
>
> I remember there were some issues regarding this problem on forge to set
> the cookie-name via localconf. But I dont't know if it is already
> integrated in the Core.
>
> Cheers
> Alex
>

> Am 14.05.2012 09:13, schrieb Kay Strobach:
>> Hello Guys,
>>
>> i need to set the fe user cookie domain typoscript based for a project :(
>>
>> How can this be done (know that it's possible with hooks).
>>
>> Site Structure:
>>
>> http://domain.tld/customer1
>> http://domain.tld/customer2
>> http://domain.tld/customer ...
>>
>> Fe Users logged in on customer1 are also loggedin in customer2 by
>> default, this needs to be suppressed ;)
>>
>> -------------
>> @Hooks, problem here is, that i would need to use:
>>
>> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_userauth.php']['postUserLookUp']
>>

>> This hook is executed right after setting the cookie, so one cookie has
>> to be destroyed and another one has to be set ... not a really good
>> solution :D
>>
>> ------------
>> Other way found: use
>>
>> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS'][$this->loginType]['cookieDomain']
>>
>> And set it in ext_tables.php based on a regex ..., but i would like to
>> use ts ;)
>>
>> Regards
>> Kay

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach