[TYPO3-dev] access flexform values in typoscript

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue May 8 11:59:33 CEST 2012

Hi Kjeld,

OK, so you do something wrong in your PHP code ;)

The best thing you can do is, to have a look into the extension cobj_xpath
and cobj_xslt. The do exactly the same thing, mainly defining a new content
object for TS.

But, if I read the tutorial (cobj_xpath) right, you do not need to define a
new content object, because this one is only needed to parse the flexform
and return something useful out of it.
You can do this with the mentioned XPATH content object.

Cheers
Phil

Kjeld Schumacher wrote:

> Yeah my own content object. It is desribed in the article from Steffen
> Kamper.
> http://buzz.typo3.org/people/steffen-kamper/article/integrating-own-
content-elements/

>> Hi Kjeld,
>>
>> Kjeld Schumacher wrote:
>>
>>> But as a return value I recieve "XPATH" as a string and not the text
>>> from
>>> the flexform.
>>> Even if I use a simple ts snippet like:
>>> 20 = NOPOWNCE
>>>     20 {
>>>       text = TEXT
>>>       text.value = foobar
>>> }
>>> The result is always TEXT. Did I miss something here?? It looks so
>>> simple
>>> in the tutorial...
>>
>> What is NOPOWNCE? A new content object?

Documentation – linkvalidator