[TYPO3-dev] [**SPAM**] Re: access flexform values in typoscript

Kjeld Schumacher ks at not-only-pixel.de
Tue May 8 09:59:22 CEST 2012

Ok, I installed the extension and changed my ts setup:

20 = NOPOWNCE
    20 {
	  text = XPATH
	  text {
	    source.data = DB:tt_content:{field:uid}:pi_flexform
	    return = string
	    expression = //field[@index='normalText']/value
	    resultObj {
	      cObjNum = 1
	      1.current = 1
	    }
	}
    }

In my hook class I have:
$content = $this->cObj->stdWrap($conf['text'], $conf['text.']);

But as a return value I recieve "XPATH" as a string and not the text from
the flexform.
Even if I use a simple ts snippet like:
20 = NOPOWNCE
    20 {
      text = TEXT
      text.value = foobar
}
The result is always TEXT. Did I miss something here?? It looks so simple
in the tutorial...

Thanks in advance!!!