[TYPO3-dev] Which page ID belongs to which site

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon May 7 20:04:15 CEST 2012

Hi Pero Peric,

Pero Peric wrote:

> I'm doing some mysql queries on TYPO3 DB and I need to know which page ID
> belongs to which site/domain. I can't find relation in DB, so anybody
> knows? Thx.

The domains are stored in sys_domain. The page is saved in the column pid.
But for what you want to find out (which domain a page has), you will have
to walk up the rootline, until you find a page with a domain record.

I advise you to use a PHP file and then to use the TYPO3 API to get the
information you need.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!